Vue.js: Build a Full Stack App: fully updated & re-recorded for 2020
Great news! I have now finished fully updating my Vue.js: Build a full stack app with Firebase, Vuex & Vue Router course!
Technology moves fast and the course needed some updates, along with some additions to the project too.
Here is an overview of what has changed:
- Includes all of the latest Vue, Vuex, CLI, Vue Router + external libraries.
- Now uses the latest Cloud Firestore from Firebase, along with up to date Vuexfire bindings.
- Re-recorded in 1080p HD video with clear, distraction free sound
- Use of modern code including ES6+, async/await and error handling
- Improved project functionality
- Deployment with Netlify
This update is free if you are already enrolled in the course!
Want to know more? You can check out the course here:
Hope you all enjoy.